[TAG] September schedule
mso at oz.net
Sat Aug 28 21:56:11 MSD 2004
I'm thinking about postponing the schedule so I can get my article done
without having to rush. If we publish later in the week, would that
give people time to do more content?
So far we have:
- Two articles from Chirico and Murray.
- Three potential articles from Brown, Odonovan and Seymour, whom I
- One potential article from Pawar, whose contact info I don't have.
- My Gentoo article, which isn't written yet.
- Jimmy's Laundrette, which is partly finished.
- Jimmy mumbled something about more articles from him.
-Mike Orr (aka. Sluggo), mso at oz.net (iron at sense-sea-MegaSub-1-465.oz.net)
http://sluggo.kicks-ass.org/ Cxu vi parolas Esperante?
More information about the TAG