mudassar at jumpgames.co.in
Tue Nov 6 15:37:42 MSK 2007
I am new one for shell programming.
I want to write a shell script that..
1) Read text file from source folder and past it in to a
2) Delete previous text file from destination folder(destination
folder contain only one text file at a time)
3) And this moving of file happened on weekly basis (after
completion of a week new text file copied in destination folder in
weekly basis )
4) Which file will be copied in the destination folder is decided
by week . If it is 1st week then p1.txt , if week 5th then p5.txt will
be copied in destination folder.
5) Week will be start from any date decided by us (like 14
December on Fridays to 22 December Friday is 1st week and other weeks
will be calculated by 14 December ).
Please help me.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the TAG